Welcome to our website FBS.HK. If you continue to browse and use this website,
you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions
with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these
terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'TT GROUP LTD' or 'FBS.HK' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rm1004 , 10/F, Tung Cheong Ind. Bldg, 177-181, Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, HK. Our company Certificate of Incorporation number is 1648655 and business registration number is 58836790-000-07-14-5. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than written approval in advance, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks (if any) reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
6. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
7. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hong Kong.
Condition (1): Items found sold out when orders are being processed may sometimes occur. In case the sold-out items are serious,
we will contact you for replacement or refund arrangement.
1. You agree that your order cannot be cancelled because there is/are sold-out item(s) in your order.
2. You agree that you accept your order delivered to you is not 100% completed. Balance remained can either be used as credits for the next order or refunded.